Registered in England & Wales Company Number 11243521 Roberant Ltd
Trading as Golden 4 Care Agency
Room 4, 36 Queensway, Enfield, London, EN3 4SA
Golden 4 Care is a new care agency with over 25 years’ experience shared by its founders and senior staff, already engaged, to ensure the highest quality of home care to all our service users.Our offices strategically placed in Hampshire will reach out to all surrounding boroughs and as we employ care workers where they are needed distance will not be an issue.
Aims and objectives of Golden 4 Care
Golden 4 Care commits to:
Working with each service user, and their social workers, carers (family members as appropriate) and all others associated with his/her care towards identifying, implementing and reviewing a person-centred care plan which adequately reflects his/her needs and duties we must carry out to meet those needs, at any one time
Promoting independent living, working within the service user’s range of abilities and competencies
Delivering care, in the service user’s home in a manner which is non-discriminatory, sensitive to the cultural needs of the service user and respectful of their environment and traditions
Providing a high-quality care that is flexible, responsive and non – intrusive service that is tailored to the needs of the individual
Ensuring that confidential information is protected at all times and only shared with others strictly in accordance with its policy on confidentiality
Working in partnership with other agencies involved in care in order to ensure a seamless and cost-effective service
Always ensuring informed choices by giving sufficient information to service users.
Never taking any action or doing any work without the consent of the service users and/or their appointed representative.
Ensuring the safety of service users and staff.
Making sure every member of staff is aware of all relevant policies and procedures we intend to implement.
Never asking any member of staff to carry out any duty they are not trained or supervised for.
Ethos and Philosophy
Golden 4 Care believes that the following statements best describe the values within which we seek to offer our services.
We believe that each service user in our care has the fundamental right to:
- be regarded as an individual and given our special attention;
- be cared for by people who are capable of understanding their needs and competent to meet those needs;
- be treated equally, and no less favourably than others;
- receive respect and understanding regarding their cultural, religious and spiritual beliefs;
- receive prompt attention in relation to all of their healthcare needs;
- be safe, feel loved and always know that “someone cares”;
- be informed about all important decisions that affect them, and to have a say;
- be afforded privacy for themselves and their belongings;
- have the opportunity to think independently, and make their own choices;
- complain about anything they feel is unfair or unjust, and to have that complaint listened and responded to.
- receive a service that says ‘Nothing About You – Without You’.
- receive a service that considers their well-being, safety, dignity and choices as paramount concern it is delivery.
- A service that seeks to find what is in your best interest and respect it.
The nature of the services provided
Golden 4 Care employs care workers and provides a comprehensive range of domiciliary and home care services directly to the service user. After service users’ needs assessments have been reviewed, we will visit to empower them to tell us in their own words how and when they would like us to carry out the duties to meet their needs. We will ensure to give sufficient information to make sure that service users are able to choose and express their preferences. e.g. Male or female care worker.
Care may be provided in the following areas:
- Assistance with washing, bathing and showering.
- Assistance with toileting
- Assistance with dressing and undressing, getting up and going to bed.
- Care of skin, hair, teeth and nails, where appropriate.
- Listening and talking to people is regarded as an important part of delivering care. We can assist the service user to keep in touch with their friends and relatives, with letter writing, telephone calls, phone apps or computer facilities.
- Assistance with planning and shopping
- Assistance with paying bills and other transactions.
- Participating in fun activities – watching films, card games
- Advocating for any and all issues as required
- Accompanying on trips and holidays
- Supporting visits to other Health Professionals e.g. Hospital, GP. From booking to ensuring attendance.
- Arranging maintenance of household goods e.g. Washing Machine, Cooker, Boiler.
- Looking after the well-being of the service users during days and nights
- Assistance with laundry and ironing.
- Looking after pets
- Assistance with cleaning and housework.
- Window Cleaning, Gardening, DIY, minor repairs e.g. gutter cleaning, can be arranged through our trusted network of trades people
Provision of Meals and Nutritional Care
- Food preparation at the service user’s home.
- Assistance with feeding.
- Support of nutritional and fluid intake and outlet monitoring
- In Liaison with District Nurse, GP or other health professionals we may provide support with medicine administration as required.
- In all cases whether it may be simply prompting or administering medication through PEG tubes, whether prescribed, over the counter or homeopathic medication we will ensure our care workers are fully trained, supervised and their competence assessed regularly (6 Monthly).
End of Life Care
- Our specifically trained care workers can make every effort to ensure that the service users’ passing is as painless, as comfortable as possible supporting the carers/family too through this difficult time
Sleep in or Night Duties
- Service Users may require care workers to sleep in just in case of any night needs of the service users e.g. visiting bath room, calling for drink
- There may be a need for a care worker to carry out formal duties during the hours of darkness e.g. medication, turning, monitoring any machinery being used.
Live in Care
If and as requested by service users, we may place care workers to stay with service users on a live-in basis, ensuring that regular breaks are arranged for the care workers through a replacement on an arranged rota basis.
All of these services are complementary to each other, or they can be used separately depending upon the needs of the individual. We constantly monitor the service and try to be as flexible and responsive as possible to the changing needs of our service users.
Considering the nature of our offer to make every part of the service as person centred as possible, we may have missed some description of duties above. Our service users can rest assured that we will make every effort to meet all their needs with the highest possible quality of service provision.
Who will Golden 4 Care offer our service to
Care will be provided to those individuals, in need, who approach the agency directly, or are referred to us. They may be private service users, those who receive direct payments or referred from Social Services, Local Councils’ Care Procurement, NHS, CCG and other professional services.
Care will be provided on the clear understanding that:
- The needs of each individual have been carefully assessed;
- A personal Person Centred care plan has been drawn up with the consent and agreement of the individuals receiving care
- Those needs fall into the general classifications of care for which the agency has been registered and is being monitored for;
- The service users or their representatives are fully informed and give consent to the service offered, and
- The workforce of the agency has the competence and experience to handle those individual cases calling for specialist help and support (either immediately, or following specific training).
Our service user base covers:
- Adults with physical disabilities;
- Frail elderly people;
- Elderly mentally infirm people;
- People with long term medical conditions
- People in need of rehabilitation or support following hospital discharge;
- People with sensory loss;
- People with terminal illness;
- People with mental health problems;
- People with specific mental health issue like Dementia
The range of qualifications of the domiciliary care workers supplied by Golden 4 Care.
Through its robust recruitment and selection policy Golden 4 Care undertakes to employ only those persons it believes have the requisite skills, education, training, prior work experience and attitude which will complement and enhance the quality of care we deliver.
All staff are provided with the Care Certificate UK and Mandatory Modules Training before they start work with our agency.
Further ongoing training, appraisal, supervision and support to develop is provided as needed.
All job applicants are required to apply for a CRB/DBS advanced disclosure check.
All of Golden 4 Care agency’s care workers either have a National Vocational Qualification in Care (at either level 2, or level 3) or are committed to studying for this qualification.
Care workers are assigned to service users on the understanding that they have the requisite qualifications, skills, experience and aptitude to look after them properly.
We will further advertise for care workers, always keeping in mind Equality of Opportunity, Interview suitable employees to be, seek minimum of two references, carry out checks to ensure eligibility of working in UK, CRB/DBS, Induct and Train suitable employees and offer continued development opportunities throughout their time with our agency.
Registered Provider , Registered Manager and Company Finance Director
Robert Lucas Lluhymher
36 Queensway, Enfield, EN3 4SA
Supported by A. Raduch – Compliance Consultant
CV, Credentials, Certificates, Diplomas and References can be viewed at our offices, staff file